Friday, August 31, 2012

A Full Heart

I've been doing very well recently (thinking if my mental state). Right now I feel at peace.

I've been making an extra effort to feel God's spirit in my life. It is amazing that when we just put a little bit of effort in, our Heavenly Father blesses us with unmeasurable blessings. Both to our mind and to our heart.

I am still going to do more. Read more from the scriptures, get on my knees more...but I love the hope in my heart. I'm so grateful for it.

Not that the tears have dried up, or that our worries have disappeared...but I feel lifted up. A miracle in my heart.

And the amazing thing is, I know there is more for me to learn and experience.

Just wanted to share my full heart.

<3

2 comments:

  1. proud of you!! God is always with you Val.. and he will bless you for praising him! You are one of his most beautiful angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God Val!! Thank you so much for sharing your heart always. I try to get on and read sometimes. You inspire me and so many. Thanks again for your open heart. I understand what you dsy thst you get on your knees and you feel God's love and hope in your heart. Not that I have gone through any measure of your journey. I do know that God is the God of hope, and love, and even though the devil wants to come to steal and destroy, he can never take our heart! God Bless you Val. I will be praying for you. Be courageous, and continue to put your trust in HIM!! Love always!! xoxo Monique

    ReplyDelete